Seller association for online sellers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebay suspended my account and did not even given me a change to appeal again

Go down

Ebay suspended my account and did not even given me a change to appeal again Empty Ebay suspended my account and did not even given me a change to appeal again

Post by roopsykkk Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi,

My account was blocked by ebay stating i have made purchase on my account. But my issue is why did not ebay send me a notice to stop doing self purchasing from selling account.

Like in India you cannot vacate any tenant who is not paying rents on time with out sending notice or advance mails how come Ebay has the right to close some one account with out any notice.

Also why is ebay interested to close account when many people living are based on there selling sites. Ebay has A to Z policies which are again not clear and most of the accounts are closed with out valid reasons.

I joined this site to strike against Ebay and there indefinite policies which made me Job less after suspension.

I request all seller to join this forum and any company are misusing there Veto power we can together show them common people power.

Thanks
RK

roopsykkk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum